Welcome to the Wonderful and Whimsical Life of Sara Kay & Family


Friday, March 26, 2010

Volley Ball

So played volley ball with the ladies and the guys from Silver State Fire.  Had a BLAST and have made a commitment to myself that I will make it to volley ball 2 times a week now.  I really did miss it and I can't believe how good I felt after I was done.  So it is getting close to Hawaii time and I feel really anxious about starting packing.  Oh and I forgot about the trip to Boise as well.  We are going to Boise before we go to SLC to hit the plane to Hawaii.  That should make packing interesting.  Please no one judge me if my kids are wearing capris and flip flops in the cold weather of Idaho for a couple of days but I really don't want to pack for both climates. Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment