Welcome to the Wonderful and Whimsical Life of Sara Kay & Family


Friday, April 23, 2010

Jenni the Soccer Star


Jenni Lynn had her first soccer game last week.  She did so good!!!!  I told myself before the game that I was not going to be one of those "crazy soccer moms".  You know those Moms that run up and down the edge of the field screaming at their kid to run and get the ball.  Well you guessed it.  There I was sitting quietly on the blanket looking at my angel on the soccer field not doing a darn thing.  Suddenly I transformed into some crazy person I felt like the hulk and having no control over what I was saying or doing I began running up and down the side of the field yelling Jenni get in there, get it, kick it hard!!!!  So there ya have it folks I am a one of "those" soccer moms and dang it I am flippin proud of my baby girl!!! She even made the last goal and the look on her face when she kicked it in the goal was worth every thing I yelled at her from the side line.

No comments:

Post a Comment